HOW CAN YOU HELP
Urge your local school and Police force to take cruelty to animals seriously. Those charged with protecting our communities and animals must send a strong message that violence against any animal is unacceptable.
- Be aware of signs of neglect or abuse in animals and immediately report suspected crimes to authorities.
- Take children seriously if they report that animals are being neglected or mistreated.
- Don’t ignore even minor acts of cruelty to animals by children. Talk to the child and the child’s parents. If necessary, call social services.
- Volunteer as a canine assistant at a local animal center or sanctuary.
- Donate what you can to local and national animal charities
- There are many ways you also can help animals through the RSPCA:
- Buy your Pet Insurance from the RSPCA.
- Apply for an RSPCA credit card.
- Donate your empty ink cartridges to the RSPCA.
- Buy Imagine toys for your children, who donate over 1 million
- Pounds a year to the RSPCA.
- Payroll giving, fast and effective tax relief scheme.
- Help by donating gifts in kind that can be used as prizes for raffles and competitions held by animal centres.